2012年3月27日星期二

the touch but are Five Finger shoes for women

Transitioning to barefoot or Vibram running from the traditional running shoe involves some time. The number one requirement is Patience, especially true for those of us who are used to going out and sailing through miles of trail at a time.I'll tell you what..., after being patient (or kind of patient) now for almost four months considering the fact that my maiden voyage run in Vibram Five Finger Sprints (a 9 mile run that was also substantially probably out with the blocks) I am finding so a lot joy within the transition. I find frustrations and then I'm thrown a bone and have a good run. I've learned to listen to my body a lot more than actually..



I must.Where most men and women have issues with their calves being sore, my "achilles heel" is my achilles tendon. It is slowed me down enough to keep me holding back the reigns to transition so that I will experience operating for one other 31 years one other 31 years - "au naturale"!..I never had the sore calves that most persons claim ownership of while operating bare or darn near it. My tendons have been sore to the touch but are getting stronger with all the right holistic and patient method....My preferred Vibram 5 Fingers: Sprints. The sole is 2 mm compared to 12 - 13 mm soles from the traditional running shoe.



Five Finger shoes for women
Vibram shoes discount
vibram five finger sale