2010年12月22日星期三

Replica A Lange & Sohne 404.035 Lange Double Men's Watch listening to my body

I was 100-percent focused on my performance, my feed hand offs, Replica A Lange & Sohne 404.035 Lange Double Men's Watch listening to my body, my competitors and my time splits. After the race, I was on cloud nine, so it was all a blur. I just remember being so happy that my boyfriend Greg was at the finish line and the first one to give me a hug.

Can you relate to reality shows a little more now?Ive always sort of related to reality shows because my main professional sport before mountain biking was Adventure Racing. Ive done 8 Eco Challenges and those were the very first reality TV shows Replica A Lange & Sohne 130.025 Lange 31 Men's Watch created by Mark Burnett (of Survivor and the Apprentice). We athletes were the very first, unpaid actors in the phenomenon that became reality TV.Do you watch any?Ive obviously watched all the old Eco Challenges. Now, I occasionally get sucked into Project Runway.

My final time was 1 hour 7 minutes, a top-third finish and my best race of the weekend.The fourth and final event in the Ultimate Mountain Challenge, the Fetzer Vineyards Road Bike Hill Climb, was held Sunday afternoon. I cant say I was fresh for this one, as Replica A Lange & Sohne 308.021 Langematik Big Date Men's Watch Id maxed my body on the mornings 10K. But the time trial ridewhich included about 10 miles of distance and almost 2,000 vertical feet of elevation gainstarted off fine. I clipped into my borrowed bike, Giants top-tier TCR Advanced SL, andpedaled hard out of the gate.At mile three, the course started to climb.