2010年12月22日星期三

a bit more Replica A Lange & Sohne 223.032 1815 Walter Lange Men's Watch of the top womens race

How much of the actual footage did they use from all the filming?The producer from Citizen Pictures told me they had over 100 hours of footage to edit from the race and interviews. What did you wish didnt get cut?I wish theyd been able to show a bit more Replica A Lange & Sohne 223.032 1815 Walter Lange Men's Watch of the top womens race. Amanda and I were together battling back and forth for 40 miles until I was able to break away on Columbine.

We were hammering, trading leads, trying to break each other and rolling very fast through aid stations. I wish that had come across a little more. I also wish my boyfriend Greg would have made the cut into the film. He was my one man crew and used his motorcycle to get to so many places on the course. We had practiced musette bag handoffs and we nailed them all. He was running alongside me in his motorcycle boots and jacket and Replica A Lange & Sohne 101.030 Lange 1 Men's Watch getting to me every time. It would have been cool to see one of our hand offs. Why should I see this film? What is it about this film that inspires people?You should see this film because its unique to get to see mountain bike racing on the BIG SCREEN!

A man in a skin suit and an aerodynamic helmet passed me. I cranked and dropped to an easier gear, spinning up into the thin air.Near the top, I was spent. I shouted out to a volunteer: How much further? It was only a quarter-mile to go, so I hit Replica A Lange & Sohne 115.025 Grand Lange 1 Men's Watch hard.My final time, at 40 minutes, was about ten minutes behind the race leaders. Fine by me given the exhausting event of the morning run.Giants TCR Advanced SL road bike, which was developed for the pro ranks and costs upwards of $4,000, was a blast.