2012年1月2日星期一

The write-up is bride dresses

The write-up is revealed on the first web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Website . Composing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s style and present bridal trest me really a little. The wedding globe is such a distinct world as opposed to fashion styling world I live and eat myself in. Despite the fact that I am influenced by certain tendencies, stylists, topics and art, I still like to obtain assignments thrown at me that I can get a challenge from. The subsequent assignment I've to write about is usually a one,000 word article about Rachel Zoe, her fashion design carreer, new infant and life as being a stylist now.


Immediately after I create this post, my boss mentioned that she's gonna pitch it for the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations team for an interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her key assistant. I am super energized to begin working on this and researching current details about Zoe and to begin creating about her. I've never ever gotten this kind of an amazing chance to create for this kind of a nicely known stylist and possibly possess the post be the reason why she says certainly to becoming interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyhow, look at www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook web page, and Twitter for even more info on the most recent posts the team and I've been publishing, such as my article about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!


bride dresses
wedding dress
Bridesmaid Dresses